Are you facing criminal charges? Then it’s important to hire a criminal defence lawyer in Saskatoon to help you navigate the process. But what questions should you ask a criminal lawyer before hiring them? We’ll cover several of them in this post.
Questions to Ask a Criminal Defence Lawyer
Below are some questions to get started:
- What is your experience with criminal law?
- What is your strategy for defending my case?
- Do you have any connections to experts or investigators who could help in my case?
- Can I contact you directly if I have any questions or concerns?
- How often can I expect to hear from you about the progress of my case?
- What are the costs associated with your legal services?
- Are there any other expenses I should expect to incur?
- What are the likely outcomes of my case?
- What are the risks associated with each outcome?
- What can I do to help improve the chances of a favourable outcome for my case?
If you’re facing criminal charges, it’s crucial to have an experienced criminal lawyer on your side. By asking the right questions, you can be sure that you’re getting the best representation possible.
Contact criminal lawyer Linh Pham today if you need a criminal defence lawyer in Saskatoon.